What’s the Mission Locale ?
The Mission Locale du Pays de Grasse is a welcome, information and orientation center open to all young people between the ages of 16 and 25, whatever their situation or level of education. A team of advisors is on hand to help young people with all their employment and training needs, to help them on their way to employment.
What do they do?
The Mission Locale provides support from A to Z, including :
- Supporting young people in their search for employment or training;
- Identifying their skills and needs;
- Supporting and encouraging them to search for jobs on specialized websites;
- Help with setting up a professional mailbox and writing a CV and cover letter;
- Help with sending job applications;
- Help with registering on sites that allow you to carry out online procedures: extract from criminal records, monthly declaration of situation to the employment office, online forms, etc.
Last week, 4 young people from Mission Locale came to visit our factory and discover the world of injection molding. We introduced them to our company and focused on three specific professions:
Les salariés ont ainsi pu témoigner et expliquer leurs métiers respectifs. Ce type d’immersion permet de découvrir des métiers souvent peu connus et cela permet donc d’étendre le champ des possibles pour ces jeunes en recherche d’emploi.
Parc d’Activité de l’Argile VI – Lot 620 – 460 Avenue de la Quiéra – F-06370 MOUANS-SARTOUX